Hey there, Time for another Tia Update.
Just wanted to share a quick update with you regarding Tia.
We spent another week on getting some of the updated parts on. We were able top repair the rs broken quarter window and get the back seat put in. Along with a bit of help from my companion in crime. Take a look below for a giggle. She really likes to help by stealing my tools while I work in addition to that she always wants to be on my lap for some reason. While the interior isn’t the greatest right now. We are working towards re-upholstery and paint.
After the seat was put in we took the car for a test drive and threw a hubcap before the show.
We managed to drive her over 100 miles for the day with no hiccups to speak of. I believe we may finally be starting to get ahead of the issues on her
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.