Over the past few weeks we have been busy cleaning the engine compartment up a bit in addition to adding a few things.
I know I had promised to update here every 2 weeks however, another 30 days have come and gone and along with that comes set backs and progress.....Some good and some bad....however like Sisyphus I am being forced to roll an immense boulder up a hill, only to watch it roll back down, repeating this action for eternity.
Whew where does the time go, a new year and a new set of things to do. We have been working on more improvements and upgrades in order to make Tia a bit safer for the road. This particular mod fought us most of the way, although it is something that we should have expected in addition to the time needed in order to accomplish the task at hand.
Another year has come and gone and I am still nowhere close to where I should be as far as my scheduled projects. My hope was to complete one a year for the next few years so I would be able to enjoy the cars during my retirement. However, each still sit in a pile of parts that just keeps amassing for future use. My hope is that we can get back on track this coming year without some of the distractions from this past year creeping in to derail that train.
We spent the last few days making preparations to Tia in order to try and get her back on the Road. She suffers from fuel and ignition related issues. Tonight I spent time to relocate the electric fuel pump to the proper location near the fuel tank. For those that dont know electric fuel pumps do a better job at pushing than they do pulling so the closer to the fuel tank you can get them the better off you are going to be