Over the past few weeks we have been busy cleaning the engine compartment up a bit in addition to adding a few things.
This is a picture story of how Sheri came about. In addition I have tried to place many of the pictures in chronological order to show progress. although there are more that are missing It is a good starting point.
Its been some time since I last reported on progress from Barb. We have been working through a myriad of issues that needed to be addressed during the latest updates. Needless to say even with all the issues that needed to be addressed prior to the installation of Control Freak Suspensions I am very happy with the results. (The issues were with the brakes not with the suspension kit). By adding this it effectively eliminated the Trunnion suspension and updates it to a full IFS. Thanks to Control Freak Suspensions for their assistance where and when needed. They were completely professional and very supportive.
Whew where does the time go, a new year and a new set of things to do. We have been working on more improvements and upgrades in order to make Tia a bit safer for the road. This particular mod fought us most of the way, although it is something that we should have expected in addition to the time needed in order to accomplish the task at hand.
We spent the last few days making preparations to Tia in order to try and get her back on the Road. She suffers from fuel and ignition related issues. Tonight I spent time to relocate the electric fuel pump to the proper location near the fuel tank. For those that dont know electric fuel pumps do a better job at pushing than they do pulling so the closer to the fuel tank you can get them the better off you are going to be